We want to highlight your success!
ORIGO Education is hosting our first annual users group conference virtually on July 21 – 23, 2020. Our primary goal for the conference is to provide an opportunity to share your successes and experience with other customers. What has worked for you might be helpful or inspiring to someone else. We believe you have a story worth sharing!
Why come to camp with us?
- Learn from other Stepping Stones districts: Hear success stories. You might share some of the same challenges and learn from real classroom experiences!
- Learn about new ORIGO resources: You utilize and value our tools. Get a sneak preview and learn about what’s new to ORIGO or maybe new to you!
- Learn from others in your role: We’re planning sessions targeting teachers, coaches, and administrators so you can share stories and meet new partners for collaboration.
Benefits of attending
- Learn about new resources and professional learning from ORIGO Team Members
- Hear from ORIGO Clients about experiences with implementation
- Lounge area for networking with your colleagues
- Digital handouts and resources
- CEU certificate for participants
- Attendees will receive a Camp Care Package
RSVP today for this FREE conference. Details will be shared in the weeks to come.