All too often, elementary students are expected to become fluent in basic facts through an over-reliance on memorization, without an adequate understanding of relevant mathematical concepts and thinking strategies.
A culture of fluency requires a systemic approach to both conceptual understanding and procedural fluency. Join us and discover how to support your math educators with strategies and resources to foster student learning, reasoning, and mental math. Leave with tools for developing a comprehensive plan to build math fluency in your school or district.
- 2.5 hour professional learning session. $49 per participant
- For Mathematics Instructional Leaders and Principals
- 20% Discount card on all ORIGO Supplementals
- Sample Instructional Strategy Cards and Game Materials Digital tools for developing your systemic plan
- 3 ORIGO Big Books ($100 Value) Mice, Mice Everywhere, Ten Happy Hens, A Bear’s Share
Select an event below to register!