ORIGO Stepping Stones Pre-K
- Is a comprehensive Pre-K mathematics program that best prepares students on their journey to kindergarten readiness.
- Actively engages children in learning mathematics so they can construct concepts and develop skills by interacting with real-world situations, classroom materials, and other children in whole group and small group settings.
- Provides vocabulary-rich learning activities where each child can acquire mathematics in a natural, social, and non-threatening way with peers.
- Engages children with play-based and arts-integrated activities, where they acquire the mathematical concepts necessary to excel in higher elementary grades.
- Has a carefully designed scope and sequence written to promote fluency of skills and a deep, balanced understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Provides social and emotional supports to ensure a community-based learning environment is cultivated and honored.