We realize there were many sessions to choose from during the three days of camp so we are providing recording links to the sessions in case you were not able to attend camp or would like to go back and revisit a session.
If you attended Camp Stepping Stones in July and filled out this survey, you should receive a certificate within 48 hours of submitting the survey. Please contact us if you did not receive the certificate.
All recordings and resource files “backpack” will be available until August 31, 2020.
Click here for a description of all sessions.
Day 1 Sessions
- Welcome to Camp Stepping Stones
- Scavenger Hunt for Conceptual Understanding
- Planning & Learning Progressions (two short sessions)
- Problem Solving (two short presentations)
- CueThink Problem Solving Bringing Students Together for Discourse and Collaboration
- Shining a Flashlight on Fractions Visualizing Fractions Through Models
- Where’s the Math Shared Reading
- The ORIGO Approach to Teaching Concepts
Day 2 Sessions
- Celebrating Success Panel
- Count Around the Campfire Building Early Math Skills
- Which Fraction is S-more
- Time Out Time Tests
- Build Fluency Skills with the Book and Box of Facts Strategies
- Feeding the Fire of Understanding Addition & Subtraction
- Sailing Towards Multiplication & Division Fluency
- Using Stepping Stones Assessment Data to Guide Instruction
- The ORIGO Approach to Skills & Procedures
Day 3 Sessions
- Teaching Mathematics Well in Changing Times
- Hike the Stones Trail Supporting Teachers as they Implement Stepping Stones
- Tools to Support Stepping Stones Implementation
- Target Teaching and Planning & Differentiating Small Groups (two shorter presentations)
- Fill Your Knapsack with Power Tools
- Navigating the Ropes Course The Climb to Computational Thinking
- Small Steps for Big Change
- The ORIGO Approach to Applications