The Mathementals Set Grades 1–6 are a grade-level specific student resource with sequenced activities for developing a range of mental computation strategies and improving computational fluency.
Each grade-level book is designed to help students become more efficient, accurate, and flexible in their choice of mental computation strategies. It is a perfect practice resource to enhance your current math program for before school, after school, or in summer programs.
Each book in the Mathementals Set for Grades 1–6 includes:
• whole class and small group guided activities
• individual practice activities (reproducible blackline masters)
• assessment activities (reproducible blackline masters)
• reproducible student progress chart
• informal assessment guidelines