Established in 1995, ORIGO Education is an award-winning, internationally recognized leader in Math Education for Pre K – Grade 6. With the mission of making learning mathematics meaningful, enjoyable and accessible for all, ORIGO leads the industry by providing award-winning, innovative resources for school teachers and students.
ORIGO Education is a committed all-inclusive workplace.
Our current opportunities are listed below.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and a cover letter to the HR Manager, Kathryn Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Resource Advisor - Eastern Regions, US
We have recently reviewed our territories in the US and are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Resource Advisor to join the US Eastern Region Sales team looking after the Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan regions. This role will ideally be based in one of the nominated states.
Reporting to the East Regional Director, your primary focus will be to grow brand awareness, identify leads, and qualify sales opportunities that will result in sustainable revenue streams from new and existing markets.
This is a remote position and regular overnight travel is a requirement of the role (up to 60% of your time).
Key responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- developing growth strategies and plans and prospecting for new markets
- interacting with key stakeholders and decision makers to develop long-term relationships, as well as broadening current relationships
- researching prospects, cold calling potential customers, and responding to incoming leads to increase your client base
- supporting customer implementations to ensure customers are using resources that align with our education focus as well as our Mission, Vision and Values
- exceeding revenue targets across all product segments within your own territory by the persistent pursuit of customer satisfaction, growth, and loyalty
- implementing current marketing, sales, and service strategies within business expectations
- providing accurate forecasting and budgeting processes through the development of a long-term pipeline plan which is consistently monitored and evaluated
- leveraging our product strengths and attributes to form a unique selling proposition to deliver value to customers and students
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
To be successful in this role, you will be a highly organized team player, with a positive “can do” attitude and a desire to learn. You will also have:
- demonstrated experience (ideally 5+ years) in a direct educational sale and/or account management environment with a track record of meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets
- experience in the classroom utilizing ORIGO math products will also be considered as an alternative to direct sales experience
- proven ability and experience (ideally 3+ years) selling into the K–12 education market, with existing district-level relationships being highly regarded
- competence in building thoughtful and executable territory plans and account strategies
- a passionate entrepreneurial desire to drive a positive sales culture that aligns with broader business strategic objectives
- competence in Salesforce and related marketing automation tools
- bachelor’s degree in a related field, with a master’s degree or higher being highly regarded
Culture fit and attitude are highly important to this team so a passion for the work you do, an interest in math education, and the ability to understand and work within our vision, mission, and values is paramount to your success in this role.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in joining a highly respected industry leader, we encourage you to apply by contacting Helen Tame, Director of HR & Communications by providing a copy of your resumé and a cover letter outlining your experience as it relates to this role via email email@example.com
We thank you for taking the time to send us your application. We review every application thoroughly and will contact you directly if you are successful in reaching the next stage of the hiring process.
Download the Job Description for more information.