Established in 1995, ORIGO Education is an award-winning, internationally recognized leader in Math Education for Pre K – Grade 6. With the mission of making learning mathematics meaningful, enjoyable and accessible for all, ORIGO leads the industry by providing award-winning, innovative resources for school teachers and students.
Our current opportunities are listed below.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and a cover letter to our HR Manager, Helen Tame at email@example.com .
We look forward to hearing from you!
Business Development Manager, California
We are looking for an exceptional sales professional to join the US Business Development team to prepare and position ORIGO for success in the lead up to our adoption campaign in California.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, this role will focus on developing and building sustainable revenue streams, as well as:
- Develops district contacts and cultivate relationships at all levels that enhances ORIGO’s position and growth within the region.
- Continuously identify new opportunities to establish and grow brand awareness of ORIGO Education Inc.
- Identifying customer needs, proposing and presenting solutions and building relationships with key decision makers.
- Leveraging key ORIGO stakeholders to support relationship outputs, such as CEO lead presentations to district decision makers and key personnel.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve ORIGO’s sales outcomes.