Established in 1995, ORIGO Education is an award-winning, internationally recognized leader in Math Education for Pre K – Grade 6. With the mission of making learning mathematics meaningful, enjoyable and accessible for all, ORIGO leads the industry by providing award-winning, innovative resources for school teachers and students.
Our current opportunities are listed below.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and a cover letter to our HR Manager, Helen Tame at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to hearing from you!
Director of School Partnerships
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Director of School Partnerships to head our team of dedicated and passionate Account Managers.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, your primary focus will be strategically leading and developing the Account Management team, maintaining strong relationships with existing clients by providing improved customer service outcomes, year-on-year accounts sales growth, and improved account profitability.
The Director of School Partnerships will be an integral part of the ORIGO team and will work closely with the Senior Leadership Group in setting the direction of ORIGO’s account management activities. This is a remote position supporting a remote team and, as such, the position requires regular overnight travel (up to 80%).
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching, and personal development;
- Strategizing with Resource Advisors on a weekly basis on all opportunities to ensure solutions are being effectively sold, and accurately forecast respective opportunities based on realistic assessments;
- Establishing and maintaining contacts at the highest level of decision-making authority within client schools;
- Managing and prioritizing all opportunities to enhance client relationships and accelerate the decision-making process that will grow revenue through increased utilization;
- Acting as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring client requirements are met in line with contract agreements;
- Establishing target revenues and forecast pipeline and document growth expectations; and
- Collecting and analyzing team data to identify trends and communicate with team members and key business stakeholders.
Business Development Specialist, New Jersey/ Pennsylvania
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated business development specialist to join our Business Development team.
Ideally based in New Jersey, but looking after clients in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania, you will directly report to the Director of Business Development. The primary focus will be supporting the organization’s long-term strategic goals by identifying and driving sustainable revenue streams through the provision of superior customer service to new and existing markets. While no two days will be the same, some of the key responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing growth strategies and plans and prospecting for new markets, interacting with the teaching profession, key stakeholders and decision makers to develop long-term relationships, as well as broadening current relationships;
- Researching prospects, cold calling potential customers, and responding to incoming leads to increase your client base;
- Supporting customer implementations to ensure customers are using resources that align with our education focus as well as our Mission, Vision and Values;
- Exceeding revenue targets across all product segments within your own territory by the persistent pursuit of customer satisfaction, growth, and loyalty;
- Implementing current marketing, sales, and service strategies within business expectations;
- Providing accurate forecasting and budgeting processes through consistent monitoring and evaluation;
- Leveraging our product strengths and attributes to form a unique selling proposition to deliver value to customers and students.
Business Development Manager, California
We are looking for an exceptional sales professional to join the US Business Development team to prepare and position ORIGO for success in the lead up to our adoption campaign in California.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, this role will focus on developing and building sustainable revenue streams, as well as:
- Develops district contacts and cultivate relationships at all levels that enhances ORIGO’s position and growth within the region.
- Continuously identify new opportunities to establish and grow brand awareness of ORIGO Education Inc.
- Identifying customer needs, proposing and presenting solutions and building relationships with key decision makers.
- Leveraging key ORIGO stakeholders to support relationship outputs, such as CEO lead presentations to district decision makers and key personnel.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve ORIGO’s sales outcomes.