DecaCardsGrades K-2 About this product
DecaCards K-2 is a classroom math visual aid and teacher activity resource for teaching place value that is based on a familiar and powerful representation of ten: fingers.
Designed to help young students in Grades K-2 see ten as 10 ones or 1 ten, and to further develop an understanding of two-, three-, and four-digit numbers, the DecaCards K-2 Kit includes:
- 400 laminated cards (50 x 50 mm) showing finger representations of each number from 0–9
- 300 laminated cards (50 x 50 mm) each showing finger representations of 10
- 20 laminated strips (600 x 80 mm) each showing 100
- 6 laminated charts (600 x 600 mm) each showing 1000
- Teacher instructions for lesson planning using DecaCards
- 10 sample lessons
- Durable storage box
Take the Next Step
Learn more or request a quote for ORIGO Education’s K-6 Supplemental Resources.
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will respond to you soon to learn more about how we can help!
Disclaimer: We collect your personal information to provide you with a better, more personalized service, as well as for market research and direct marketing purposes. It also allows us to more quickly process your transactions, and offer information and products that interest you personally. We are committed to ensuring the security of your information, both physical and electronic. Only the employees directly responsible for processing transactions with your other personal information will be able to access it.