Stepping Stones Support
Don’t fret, we have you covered
If you are looking for information to help with Stepping Stones we have a few things that may help. If you need more assistance please contact us and we will be sure to help you.
Stepping Stones 2.0
- Stepping Stones 2.0 Digital Teacher Edition Quickstart Guide
- Stepping Stones 2.0 Program Overview
- Stepping Stones 2.0 Topic Overview Charts
- Stepping Stones 2.0 Correlations by Lesson
- Stepping Stones 2.0 Steps in Action Lesson Guide
Stepping Stones Pre-K
- Stepping Stones Pre-K Digital Teacher Edition Quickstart Guide
- Stepping Stones Pre-K Program Overview
- Stepping Stones Pre-K Related Literature List
Stepping Stones, First Edition
Google Chrome latest version – download FREE here
Firefox latest version – download FREE here
Safari 13 or greater – download FREE here
Retina Display iPad
Safari for iOS on iPhone
Chrome on Android (Samsung Galaxy)
ORIGO Education wants to ensure that students and educators with visual impairments are provided with equal access to ORIGO Stepping Stones, our core curriculum.
Districts should contact their Special Education department or NIMAS State Coordinator to access the files.