ORIGO Stepping Stones 2.0
A flexible and balanced mathematics solution
ORIGO Stepping Stones 2.0 is a comprehensive program that brings conceptual understanding of mathematics to the forefront of teaching and learning.
Intended for daily use in the classroom, Stepping Stones 2.0 includes a unique set of digital tools and print supplements, as well as embedded professional learning for teacher support.
- ORIGO Stepping Stones 2.0 balances the dimensions of rigor in a number of ways by:
- Developing conceptual understanding using a range of powerful visual models
- Creating rich opportunities for classroom discourse and language development
- Fostering thinking skills and procedural fluency
- Providing opportunities to apply learning across real problems, open investigations, and enrichment activities
- Offering multiple methods to assess deep understanding, fluency of skills, and applications of mathematics
Print Teacher Edition
- The ORIGO approach to math at your fingertips
- Includes the full library of reproducible resources for your grade level – including Spanish BLMs.
- Convenient, ready-to-use resource for fast planning and smooth in-class instruction
Digital Teacher Edition
- Classroom-ready for on-demand access and interactive displays
- Instant access to all content K-6 with your digital subscription
- Intuitive navigation on any device
The Number Case
ORIGO Stepping Stones 2.0 for Grades K-6 was built from the ground up to address the content and intent of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
ORIGO Stepping Stones Texas is an innovative program that integrates print and digital technology to give educators a flexible and balanced mathematics solution.
ORIGO Stepping Stones Florida has been developed to create a comprehensive curriculum for the Mathematics Florida Standards (MAFS).
ORIGO Stepping Stones Pre-K is a comprehensive curriculum that gives children the best possible preparation for their years of learning and using mathematics.